Wednesday 12 May 2010

Free Vegan Cupcakes

I Love Cupcakes

I put a lot of love into my cupcakes. I'm an artist. I want everything I do to be beautiful and perfect, and I want them to reach you in nothing less than perfect condition. As a new business, whose first few orders could make or break it, what do I do?

Do I trust Royal Mail? Surely not. 

Do I hire a courier and nearly double the price of the cupcakes? Not Likely.

So what choice does that leave me with? Trial and error. I'll have to give Royal Mail a chance to prove themselves. This is where YOU and the FREE cupcakes come in.



Free Cupcakes

Very shortly I will be placing a special listing on TeaLovesCake's Etsy shop for 6 cupcakes any flavour (choice of those already listed on Etsy). I will then place the link here

It's first come first serve. You will need to purchase the cupcakes at the normal price, but as soon as I recieve your review of Royal Mail's service, and digital image of the condition of the cupcakes, I will refund the full price, postage and all.

This offer is open to anyone in the UK.

Don't forget; At this time Tea Loves Cake can only deliver to the UK mainland.

Any questions before we begin?

Love,
     Leah~


****Update******

Here is the link to the FREE cupcake listing. Yay for free cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment