Friday 6 July 2012

Good Bye (For now?)



   I am writing this blog post to let all of our lovely customers know that Tea Loves Cake will no longer be taking orders and trading as a business. (Don't worry though, we will honor any current orders).

  I had the most fantastic time designing and baking cupcakes for you but it is time for me to move on to, and focus on, some new projects.

The Good News

   I have accumulated quite a few vegan cake recipes that I would like to share with all you lovely people. I would like to continue Tea Loves Cake as blog focusing on Vegan - well - Cake. As well as the odd spot of tea. Possibly with a few Vlog style tutorials, assuming I can get over - or find a way around - my camera shyness. So how about it? Who's interested in a vegan cake blog? Any requests?



Lot's of Love,

              Leah~

1 comment:

  1. Oh no I just found u this morning and was hoping to pick ur brains ref icing suitable for dogs :( good luck with future projects anyway xxx

    ReplyDelete